Thursday, September 10, 2009

All About me.....

Ok So My name is Ryan.... I am a senior Com Major (Psychology Minor) I am 22 years old!! Havent fully decided what I want to do when I get out of school...(Awful right?!?!) I've always wanted to go into a field related to law enforcement but I think I majored in the wrong thing.

I'm from Rochester New York in the town of Fairport... I played football and basketball in high school and loved it!!

I'm a huge Bills fan!! It's pretty depressing.... I have season tickets (4th year in a row!!)

The main reason why I am taking this class was to fulfill the major requirement but I think it will be a fun class, and hopefully I'll learn a lot....

I really dont have much more to say about myself

Thanks for Reading!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have several huge Bills fans in this class. Although I'm not that fanatic to Bills, I hate Patriot. So, at least we're on the same boat on Monday 14th (is the day right? Anyway, Ryan, it's good to have you in my class!

    ReplyDelete